Riverside Trauma Center provides critical incident response to workplaces. Traumatic events, such as the unexpected death of a coworker, a workplace accident, a robbery, or even the tension associated with downsizing or restructuring, can create overwhelming stress that has a significant impact on the health and productivity of a company’s employees. Riverside Trauma Center’s specially-trained team of licensed mental health clinicians can provide the support and expertise to effectively respond to these types of critical incidents and acute work-related stress.
Our services include:
- Rapid response to traumatic events with on-site help that provides education and uses proven strategies to help employees develop better coping skills and ways to manage their stress. Options include one-to-one counseling, grief counseling, or group support sessions. Consultations are also available.
- Longer-term follow-up for those involved in traumatic events both directly and indirectly, including family members of the employees
- Training that prepares management to handle traumatic events before they happen
Riverside Trauma Center’s credentials:
- We are nationally recognized for our efforts helping communities, schools, and businesses cope with the emotional aftermath of tragic events.
- Our trauma response team is trained in the use of the evidence-based, evidence-informed models of Psychological First Aid (PFA) and Post Traumatic Stress Management (PTSM).
- We are a leading collaborator with the Massachusetts Departments of Mental Health and Public Health in trauma response, suicide prevention, and suicide postvention – winning awards for our work and presenting at state, national, and international conferences.
Our staff of over 50 clinicians serves Massachusetts, southern New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. Our team includes members fluent in Hebrew, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole, Urdu/Hindi, German, Mandarin, Taiwanese, and American Sign Language.
We can design a customized program to provide the right level of response for any specific incident at an organization. For more information about our workplace services, please call 781-433-0672, ext. 5738.
For help after a traumatic event, call 781-433-0672, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and ask to speak to a Trauma Center Manager.